*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the Heroines. (Good Aligned)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791176-Tales-of-WG-The-Lost-Treasures/cid/1141333-Meet-the-Heroines-Good-Aligned
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791176
Nine heroines embark on a adventure. Seeking items of power with unexpected side effects.
Chapter #1

Meet the Heroines. (Good Aligned)

    by: claptrap
The first three heroines:

Anna Silverblade:
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Alignment: Lawful Good

Anna is a Paladin hailing from the southern kingdom of Halfax. She has pale skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. Amongst her peers, Anna is known for one trait in particular: the abillity to keep a level head in almost any situation. She is always calm; pursuing wrongdoers with a completely neutral look on her face- a trait that only makes fighting her all the more intimidating. Outside of battle, Anna is always direct in her conversations; prefering to avoid small tack if possible. When the Northern Kingdom of Rime went through a violent change in regime that resulted in a ruthless dictator seizing the throne, Anna was given the task of insuring that no object of power would fall into the despot's hands.

Holi Moondrop:
Race:Half Elf
Class: Cleric
Alignment: Neutral Good.

Holi is a Cleric of Paelor currently acting as Anna's traveling companion. Her mother being a wood elf, her skin has a somewhat greenish tinge to it- causing a bit of a contrast between her skin and her dark colored hair and eyes. Holi is extremely optimistic; to the point of being somewhat naive. She believes that all living creatures have the potential to do good, and only by witnessing great suffering are people driven to commit evil acts. She doesn't do mutch fighting herself; prefering to heal and give aid to her allies than to draw her mace; and given that she's rather clumsy, her usual attempts at combat often end poorly.

Kate Frosttouched:
Race:Human
Class: Wizard
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Kate is a political refuge on the run from the law after the recent regime change in the kingdom of Rime. Up until then, she had enjoyed a quiet life of relative luxary complete with daily studies at the kingdom's most prestigious wizard school. However, because she had blood relations with the old ruler, she was hounded out of the kingdom; and several of her closest friends died to help her escape. Now hiding out in Halfax, Kate holds an intense grudge against the current regime; one that might eventually spill over into a hate for her entire country if left to fester unchecked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 claptrap (UN: claptrap2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
claptrap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791176-Tales-of-WG-The-Lost-Treasures/cid/1141333-Meet-the-Heroines-Good-Aligned