*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yun Seong's Loss
  2. Taki's Torturee
  3. Who to choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1792156-Smelly-Ninja--Kunoichi-Feet/cid/1150553-Yun-Seongs-Loss
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1792156
Smelly feet from ninjas in video games, manga, and anime are all here!
This choice: Yun Seong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yun Seong's Loss

    by: melroser76
A familiar sight, Taki and Yun Seong competing against each other, fighting for the sake of winning. It was a battle to find out who will win and, most of all, survive. It was a battle next to a pirate ship, with no one in sight.

In the midst of the battle between the two competitive weapon masters, Taki was able to capitalize by kicking Yun Seong surprisingly to the face, her sandal-clad feet meeting the cheek. But as the kick took effect, he suddenly got tripped into a pile of ropes and Yun Seong got tangled. And unfortunately for Yun Seong, he cannot do anything about it and could not let himself go.

"So, that means I win?" Taki asked.

"Wait, let me go! This is not how I want the fight to end!" Yun Seong replied.

"But it's done, you cannot let yourself go, and I can do whatever I want to you!" Taki suggested as she noticed her feet have been quite busy for a long time now. It was perfect for this occasion as...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Taki made him smell her feet

*Noteb*
2. Taki made him smell her tabi socks

*Noteb*
3. Taki made him smell her sandals

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 melroser76 (UN: melroser76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1792156-Smelly-Ninja--Kunoichi-Feet/cid/1150553-Yun-Seongs-Loss