*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Princess Kiki
  2. Steath Assassin
  3. Who to choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1792156-Smelly-Ninja--Kunoichi-Feet/cid/1771511-Princess-Kiki
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1792156
Smelly feet from ninjas in video games, manga, and anime are all here!
This choice: Princess Kiki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Princess Kiki

    by: Kalvin Camus
Princess Kiku's eyes start to flutter as she begins to wake up. When she comes to, she looks around and funds herself in a small cabin. She tries to get up, but she is unable to. She has her hands tied behind her back. As she squirms around, he captor appears.

"I see you're awake." Ayame said coming out of the shadows. "I was starting to get bored."

"Ayame, what's going on here?" Princess Kiku asked. "Did you kidnap me?"

Princess Kiku couldn't believe her eyes. Her sister kidnapped her. Why would she do this?

"What are you going to do with me?" Princess Kiku asked.

Ayame brushed some of the loose hair behind Kiku's head.

"Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you." Ayame said starting to take off her sandals. "We're going to have some fun. You know, I've been on missions for awhile now. Mission, after mission, I haven't had a lot of time to myself. My feet have been hurting for a while now."

An odor quickly filled the room.

"Kiku, would you do your dear sister a favor?" Ayame asked. "My feet are so hot. I could use a cool sensation on them. Could you help me out? It would mean a lot."

"Um…" Kiku managed to say before Ayame started rubbing her feet on her face.

Ayame's feet are very sweaty and smelly. Her small pudgy toes are rubbing her hair. Kiku with the lack of oxygen, couldn't help but take sniffs of her feet.

"How you doing down there?" Ayame said removing her feet.

"Um…." Kiku said.

Ayame wiggled her toes at Kiku.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kiku likes it. (Asks her for more)

*Noteb*
2. Kiku hates it. (Begs her to stop)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kalvin Camus (UN: suga227 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1792156-Smelly-Ninja--Kunoichi-Feet/cid/1771511-Princess-Kiki