*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiffany's party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/1152287-Tiffanys-party
by BillS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1795497
Your little sister and her friends are playing a modified version of truth or dare.
Chapter #1

Tiffany's party

    by: BillS
Your dad has left you to babysit for your sister this weekend while he went away. Unlike many parents who wouldn't want anyone in the house, your dad (a single parent) asked your sister to have this slumber party while they were gone. He knew that you were the more likely to get in trouble and figured the best way for you to stay out of trouble was to have to watch four 7th grade girls all weekend. Yep, its Friday night and the girls are going to be her until Sunday.

"Tom" you hear you sister call from her room "Can you come hear for a minute?"

You weren't really interested but you decide to head up anyway. "Fine." You walk upstairs and into your sister room. The pre-teen girls are strewn along the floor and look at you when you enter. "What is it?"

"We are a bit bored and we want you to play a game with us."

"Nah." you stated and started to walk out of the room.

Then all the girls chime in "come on, play with us." You turn around and look around. You look at Crystal and she says "Please" with a little wink in her eyes. You always had a thing for redhead and if she was only a few years older, Crystal would the type of girl you are attracted to.

"Ok, what are you playing?"

Tiffany explains "We are playing Truth or Dare only with a twist. The twist is _______"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillS (UN: kem25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BillS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/1152287-Tiffanys-party