*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yahiko's rival...Daddy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797990-Rurouni-Kenshin-Yahikos-bad-day/cid/1158479-Yahikos-rivalDaddy
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1797990
Boys in diapers. Sano in diapers. Humiliation.
Chapter #1

Yahiko's rival...Daddy?

    by: myheartaches4u
Yahiko Myojin was hard at work training. Kenshin and the others were out on a boat trip to England. He wanted to go but Kaoru was mad at him for failing to do his chores so as punishment he had to stay. This sucks he thought. Stupid cow. As he was venting he heard the door to the dojo open. Turning around he saw Yutaro. "I came for my rematch Yahiko!" Yutaro roared. "Bring it on!" Yahiko rushed Yutaro. Their swords clashed. "Yahiko why don't we make this interesting. See in Europe we play a game of stakes. Loser has to do whatever the winner says. You up for it or are you a big baby a big baby chicken." Yutaro teased making baby chicken noises. "I'm in I ain't no chicken!" Yahiko exclaimed. Their battle was fierce. Yahiko had the upper hand until Yutaro broke his stance and pierced him winning the duel. Yahiko couldn't believe that he lost. He beat one of Shishio's men so why is it that he lost. "I win." Yutaro proclaimed. "Now as terms of our agreement you have to do everything I say. And I say you gotten soft like a newborn baby." Yutaro taunted Yahiko. "What's that suppose to mean." Yahiko asked confused at the baby comment. "Well Yahiko you see while studying with the doctor I saw this man who was about the age of Sano wearing diapers. He told the doctor he not only needed them due to infection but that he liked them. He was once a fghter to but got soft. So I'm comparing you to him. Hey that gives me an idea as an order for losing to me your going to be wearing diapers." Yutaro said. "What no way." Yahiko replied back quickly. "So your backing out of our deal how very unmanly of you Yahko." Yutaro egged Yahkio on. "Fine get it over with. Within minutes Yahiko was in nothing but a diaper. "Now what?" Yahiko asked annoyed at the situation. "Well for starters you can show more respect to your Daddy. And also you are going to be using your diapers like a good baby." Yutaro replied coldly. "Your not my dad." Yahiko exclaimed. In a flash Yahiko found himself on Yutaro's lap. "Looks like baby needs a spanking. Yahiko tried to break free but found he couldn't. He wondered how Yutaro got so strong. After 20 smacks Yahiko was in tears. "Now apologize to me." Yutaro said. "I'm sorry." Yahiko whined. "Good boy now don't do it again." Yutaro said. Evening came and Yutaro had put a fussy Yahiko to bed. In the morning he was going to have fun with his new baby.

You have the following choices:

1. Yutaro forces Yahiko to crawl

2. Sano comes over

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 myheartaches4u (UN: jjmigmen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
myheartaches4u has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797990-Rurouni-Kenshin-Yahikos-bad-day/cid/1158479-Yahikos-rivalDaddy