*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798377-The-New-Tails/cid/1159444-the-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1798377
Tails was working as normal on his plane when he was suddenly hit by a strange stone.
Chapter #1

the beginning.

    by: 121bluefox
tails was in a dream. at first it was his normal dream, running around at super sonic speed, beating up robots, when suddenly every thing suddenly went black. then an orb of light appeared and just floated there. tails was wondering what had happened and went to touch the now pink orb. the moment he did his body absorbed the orb. he then noticed that his hand was turning pink. the pink substance then started to crawl up his arms, then eventually it covered his entire body, but not his head. then started to feel weird as his fur got fluffier and softer. then he suddenly felt a massive pain i his manly hood as it started to reform into that of a woman. the his chest started to expand to that of an average 13-year old. this shocked the little fox so much it woke him from his sleep.

at first he felt strange, as if something was missing, but he then noticed that he was no longer in his work shop, but in a bed. he then looked around and was absolutely shocked to find...

You have the following choices:

1. he had a life swap with amy.

2. he had become a girl.

3. he had swapped bodies with...

4. nothing...yet.

5. other.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 121bluefox (UN: 121bluefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
121bluefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798377-The-New-Tails/cid/1159444-the-beginning