*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Piece of Mind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1159806-Piece-of-Mind
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1798517
Can hypnosis make a straight man think he's a straight woman?
Chapter #1

Piece of Mind

    by: Dayeandknight
Welcome to Piece of Mind. Chose a hypnosis story that interests you.

1. Enrolled: A guy crashes his car out in the middle of nowhere. Looking for help he finds a strict school for girls with a unique take on education but far too late he realizes they think he is a she and their newest student.

2. Worth a Listen: When Rob's ex-girlfriend returns some strange CD's he gave her, only Jamie is there to receive them. What should Jamie do with them?

3. Pokemon: Lost and Found: A lost and lonely Hypno discovers Ash and thinks he is his trainer, Ashley.

4. Stage Show: Guy and his friend go to a hypnotist show.

You have the following choices:

1. Enrolled

2. Worth a Listen

3. Pokemon: Lost and Found

4. Stage Show

5. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1159806-Piece-of-Mind