*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799543-A-Month-in-Diapers-and-other-humiliation/cid/1162075-How-it-happened
by BillS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1799543
Teen must wear diapers for a month and is not allowed to change himself.
Chapter #1

How it happened

    by: BillS
"Come on, do it!" were the fateful words that Tom's friend, Kevin said to him. "I dare you to wear this diaper for the rest of the time at my house."

Not wanting to back down, you put it on. "Ok, but when my mom calls to pick me up, I'm putting back on my underwear." You and Kevin always shared dares and never backed down.

Unfortunately for you (Tom), your mom's cell phone ran out of battery so she didn't call but just showed up, early at that. You were quickly ushered into the car because your mom needed to get home early. During the car ride, your mom heard the diaper crinkling but said nothing because she wasn't sure what it was. When you got out of the car at your house, she could see the diaper riding out of the back of your pants.

"Tom, is that a diaper you are wearing?"

Stunned, you were hoping to get to your room unnoticed. "I can explain." you say

"No, I think you need to head up to your room so I can unpack the car and think about what is going on." Your mom says to you. "Leave your diaper on and Ill be up in a few minutes to help you."

You move quickly with you eyes looking back and forth hoping that you can get there without running into either of your sisters. You are the middle child with a sister who, Erin, is 16 (3 years older than you) and one, Megan, who is 10 (3 years younger).

Having safely navigated your way back to your room without being detected, you sit and wait patiently for your mom. You wonder what your mom is thinking and is she is going to punish you or just send you to the psych hospital for weirdos.

It takes about 10 minutes before your mom appears in your room. She is carrying a rather large bag.

"Well I found some of the stuff that we need but I am going to have to go to the store later and find a few other things. Luckily I still had some of the things from when your baby cousin (she was 4 but still wore diapers at night) stayed with us for a while last year." Mom unzips the bag and they were full of diapers, powders, etc.

"Mom! What are those things?" you shriek. " I don't need....."

"Hush." responds your mother. "I understand that you are interested in diapers, baby stuff..."

"Mom, I'm not. It was just..."

"I said hush. Another outburst like that and I am going to remind of something else that happens to young boys, a bare-bottom spanking!"

That got your attention and though you had not gotten one in at least a year, you knew that your parents were not afraid of putting their children over their knees. You decide to shut up and listen to your mother.

"Well, I must admit it was a surprise to see my 13 year old 8th grader wearing a diaper. I don't know if you do this often or not, I don't really care. What I do know is that I don't want you doing this later in life unless you really like it. The only way I can see to help you out is to make you wear a diaper for the next month."

Your parents were the type of people who, if they caught you smoking would make you smoke the whole pack so you would hate smoking and not want to do it again on your own.

You were in complete shock. A whole month?

"I know it sounds like a long time and some type of punishment but really it is in your own long-term interest. Now I am going to spell out the rules and you need to follow them or your are going to be in deep trouble, understand?"

When mom says "deep trouble", you listen and don't cross her.

Gulping, you say "yes".

"Ok, here are the rules. For this month, you are only allowed to wear diapers and must wear one at all times or wear nothing at all. But you are not allowed to use the toilet at all. So, for instance, if we were going swimming and I forgot swim diapers then you could go swimming naked like babies do. However, if you needed to go the bathroom we would put a diaper on your first so you could go. Understand?"

You nod your head yes.

"You are not allowed to change your own diaper. Babies can't do that so someone else must do it for you."

"What about school?" you ask. "I can't wear one at school and I can't hold it all day."

"Hmm, well, I remember that there was a girl two years ago that had to wear one for a while, and no, I'm not going to tell you who it was. She had the school nurse change her and nobody was the wiser. Ill have a chat with her and get it all set up. But you are right that this does pose some practical problems. Your father will be away on business for most of the month and I don't get home until 6 at the earliest so what are going to do from the time when school ends to when I get home. It wouldn't be fair to make you hold it. Luckily you are between sports seasons so we don't have to contend with that during the week. Hmm, what to do?"

"You could just let me use the toilet or let me change myself during that time." you suggest hoping to mitigate some of the damage to you.

"No, that wouldn't help teach you. I could ask Mrs. Williams down the street but that seems like an imposition. Maybe we will just need to get a babysitter. Someone to watch that you follow the rules and change you. I believe Susan's daughters have done some babysitting and certainly they have changed some diapers so maybe they could do it."

"Mom! No way!" you scream.

"Excuse me? I don't like that voice at all. Would you like to say something constructive or would you like to go over my knee?"

"Sorry."

"I know Bridget has babysat a number of years and Cindy I believe has done some too."

"Mom? Bridget is only a year older than I am and well Cindy is actually a year below me."

"That really shouldn't be a concern of yours. You are the one who is wearing the diaper of a 3 year old. Plus both those girls are very mature for their age. I know that they help with Jenny (their 9 year old sister)."

"Geez, mom." you say sarcastically "at that point why don't you just have Erin or Megan do it? haha."

"That's a good point. Why pay for babysitting when I can get it for free?"

'Sh*t' you think to yourself. 'I should have kept my mouth shut.'

"But they have activities 3 days a week after school so I guess they can handle 2 days and Ill see if Susan's girls can cover the other 2. I'm sure the money will come in handy for them."

You can't believe how your life has changed just because your buddy dared you to try on a diaper. 'Well first he diapered me and now it is going to be others. This is so humiliating. '

"Now that we have the ground rules set, do we need to get that diaper off of you and get you a fresh one. This one might be a little small so we can go get you some ones more your size in a bit. I will have to change you on your bed until we bring up the changing table from the basement. We will just have to decide where to put it"

What happens now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillS (UN: kem25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BillS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799543-A-Month-in-Diapers-and-other-humiliation/cid/1162075-How-it-happened