*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799584-Heathers-Naked-Adventure/cid/1162219-The-Beginning
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1799584
Heather gets locked out naked, and her day only gets worse from there.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Tony C
It was Heather’s day off from work. She had no plans for the day and was just going to stay home. She got out of bed and took a shower. After that, she was going to get dressed, but decided to stay naked. She lived alone, so no one would see her anyway. She went down to the basement to do her laundry. Then she decided to have breakfast, but she remembered she hadn’t checked to see if the newspaper had been delivered yet. Without putting on a robe or even slippers, Heather went to her front door for the paper. First she opened the door and stuck her head outside and looked around. It was still early in the morning. Most of the neighbors would be in their homes getting ready for work or school. Heather didn’t see anyone outside, so she thought it was safe. She looked down at her porch and the paper wasn’t there. She looked over at the steps and saw it there. She stepped outside her house and walked over to the paper. Just as she bent down to pick it up, she heard the sound of the door slamming shut. “No,” she said, and ran back to the door. Heather turned the knob repeatedly, but it wouldn’t open. She was locked out of her house… naked!

You have the following choices:

1. Hide

2. Go to a neighbor for help

3. Try to get back in herself

4. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799584-Heathers-Naked-Adventure/cid/1162219-The-Beginning