*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799584-Heathers-Naked-Adventure/cid/1162223-Hide
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1799584
Heather gets locked out naked, and her day only gets worse from there.
This choice: Hide  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hide

    by: Tony C
“This can’t be happening.” Now fearing that someone would see her, she quickly covered her breasts with one hand and her crotch with the other and ran off her porch, down her driveway, and into the backyard to hide.

“What am I going to do?,” she said. Then she heard a voice from behind her say, “Heather?” Heather knew the voice. It was her next door neighbor Brian. His voice was coming from behind the tall wooden fence that separated their homes. The fence was also the only thing keeping him from seeing that she was naked. They both moved to the fence to talk. They had to tiptoe to see each other’s faces. As long as Brian didn’t stick his head over the fence, he wouldn’t see Heather’s lack of clothing. If she moved away from the fence, he’d see everything.

“Hi,” said Heather.

“How are you?,” said Brian.

“I’m fine,” she said nervously.

Brian continued to talk, but Heather was so focused on her situation, she didn’t hear much of what he was saying.

He soon walked away. “I’m leaving for work soon. I’ll see you later,” he said. A part of Heather wanted to stop him and ask for help, but she was too embarrassed. Another part of her wanted to find something to cover up with first and then go to him for help, which would only be a little better. And another part of her wanted to solve her problem on her own.

You have the following choices:

1. Stop him and ask for help

2. Find something to cover up with first and then ask for help

3. Solve her problem on her own

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799584-Heathers-Naked-Adventure/cid/1162223-Hide