*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1799975
Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.

Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
500 GPs for every good chapter added.

This story is inspired by a story from Fiction Branches: http://transform.to/~zach/cgi-bin/fbstorypage.pl?page=110302024226jedilord&path=...

Michael finds a magical deck of poker cards which has a completely different bet than money.

Main Characters:

-Michael Ferguson, 17 years old, it's his birthday, he finds the deck of cards. 6", blond, short hair. Average guy.

-Anna Ferguson, 15 years old, Michael's sister. Attends to her brother's birthday but would rather be at the mall with her friends. 5"4', C-Cups, long blond hair. Dresses provocatively.

-Jeremy Parker, 16 years old. Michael's best friend. Knows Michael since elementary school. 6"4', curly brown hair.

-Josie Mason, 17 years old. Michael's girlfriend. Is older than Michael. 5"6', D-Cups, shoulder length red hair, dresses conservative.

-Philipp Jenkins, 16 years old. Knows Michael and Jeremy since High School. He is some kind of pervert. 5"10', black hair, wears glasses.

-Melody Parker, 13 years old. Jeremy's little sister. No friend of Michael in the common sense. Invited herself to the party. 5". A- Cups, Long brown hair, usually in a pigtail.

The Deck of Cards:

The participants play a normal poker hand but without betting. The one who wins the hand can swap anything he wants from the other players simply by saying the words "I want to swap ... with ... ". What you swap can be anything but it is not allowed to swap everything at once. For example you can swap heads with someone but you cannot swap the whole body in one hand.
When a swap took place nobody except the ones playing at the moment will notice anything strange, reality will alter so that it was always that way.
The words for a swap have to be spoken within a time frame of two minutes. If not, a random swap between the winner and one of the losers takes place.
A swap which took place cannot be reverted by the person's who participated in the swap within 48 hours. For example if Michael swaps hair with Anna neither Michale nor Anna can swap their rightful hair back before 48 hours have passed but it is possible for someone other to swap hair with the two of them.
It is also not possible to swap something back you had before within 48 hours. For example: Michael now has Anna's hair, Anna has Michael's. Josie wins the hand and swaps hair with Michael so she gets Anna's hair. Michael now has Josie's hair. It would be possible for Anna to swap hair with Michael so she would get Josie's hair but it is not possible for her to swap hair with Josie in order to get her own hair back.
Clothes adjust when someone swaps clothing or if some other physical aspect is swapped which would not fit with the clothes currently worn. For example if someone swaps height with some his clothes adjust to his sight so they fit just like the clothes before fit.
The swaps are not limited to physical appearance. It is possible to swap lives or personal information. If someone decides to swap lives he exchanges places with the person he swaps but keeps his body, clothes and first name. Family, friends and gender get swapped. It is possible as well to swap tastes, personality, connections to persons (e.g. Michael could swap being the son of Jeremy's mother. He would still live his own life, in his own house with his parents and sisters but he would be the son of Jeremy's mother).
If someone quits playing the game while the others continue, the person will only notice the swaps prior quitting the game. Every swap which takes place afterwards will be completely unnoticed by the person. Also it is impossible to tell someone who not participated what has been swapped, because every information regarding a swap cannot be heard by someone who did not participate. For example: Michael tells his mother that he swapped hair with his sister. For Michaels mother he will have not said anything. Not even his lips moved.

New Addition: (thanks to Jason for the idea)

In the box Michael found are 4 cards hidden. 4 Joker cards. If used those for the game a special rule applies. If someone wins with one of them as his hand, he can choose what to swap between other people. (e.g. Michael wins with at least one Joker on his hand. He then can swap "I want that Josie and Jeremy chests with each other").
Please only use these cards when they are discovered within the path and don't let them win with these cards that often

You can add more characters if you wish but don't create millions of siblings.
Don't suddenly end the story
Don't create chapters with just the two options (e.g. Does he swap something with her?)
At least five sentences per chapter.
Minimum of 6 swaps and a maximum of 15 per poker evening.
No killing
Explore how the characters life is with the swap instead of just jumping from one evening of playing poker to an other.
Have Fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker