*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801475-You-Choose-How-Headswap/cid/1177411-A-body-store-with-headless-bodies-on-display
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1801475
People swap heads, but you choose how...
This choice: A body store with headless bodies on display  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A body store with headless bodies on display

    by: The Head Swapper
Timmy Anderson was having a pretty crappy summer. Timmy had not done very well in his math class and he had been going to summer school. Timmy hated it and it took away from time he could spend doing regular ten year old things like play baseball and hang out with friends. After school ended Timmy began his 15 minute walk back to his house from school. Along the way he noticed an old woman struggling to put groceries in the back of her car. Timmy feeling kind offered his assistance to the old woman and helped her with groceries. The old woman thanked Timmy and handed him a card that read "Bod Shop admit one 15th street" Timmy realized that the shop was only seconds away from the grocery store he was at.

As he went to thank the old lady the car drove off rather quickly. Confused, Timmy began to walk to the store. When Timmy reached the store he noticed that the windows were blacked out and he bravely entered. Inside Timmy was slightly surprised. All along the walls were what looked like bodies. Fully clothed and dressed they were all sorts of heights ages and genders. Timmy went to inspect one if a 30 year old man and surprisingly it had a name age address and description of the body as if it were an actual person.

As Timmy inspected it he felt a hand on his shoulder and was shocked. He quickly turned around and was greeted by a 50 year old woman who looked rather calm. She spoke laughingly, "First time at the bod shop?" Timmy nodded and she replied, "Here's what you do. Select a body that you like from all of these and scan your admission card against the tag. Then walk into the back room and lay in the chair. When you wake up your head will be on the body you choose and you will have their life." the lady then selected a body of some 24 year old secretary dressed sexily in a skirt suit and wearing really high heels. She scanned a card and walked into the back room.

Timmy looked at all the bodies around the shop and his eyes settled on a 30 year old man named Jeff Daniels who was a lawyer and was single. Timmy figured it would be interesting to be grown up and not having to be forced to go to school everyday. Timmy swiped his card across the tag and went to the back room where there was a dentists chair laid out. Timmy laid down and almost instantly fell asleep.

Timmy was awoken by the sound of an alarm clock which he instantly smacked with his hand. As his eyes opened he looked around the room he was in and was surprised by how clean and pretty it was. Looking at the closet he was further intrigued as to why it was full of women's clothes. As timmy pulled the bed covers back he was terrified. Somehow the shop had messed up. Underneath Timmy's neck was not Jeff's body, but the body of the secretary the old woman bad selected. Timmy was now naked except for the black lacy bra and panties that now covered his 5'10 frame with c-cup breasts. Timmy began to hyperventilate as he reached for the nearby purse and pulled out the wallet revealing his head on the body of Susan Wilkerson, a twenty year old woman. As Timmy ran his hands down his new sexy body...

You have the following choices:

1. Someone walked into the room

2. A phone rang

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801475-You-Choose-How-Headswap/cid/1177411-A-body-store-with-headless-bodies-on-display