*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Setting the stage
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801750-Its-an-Anthro-World-After-All/cid/1923424-Setting-the-stage
by blader
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1801750
Life in a world of humans and furries
Chapter #1

Setting the stage

    by: blader
As far back as anyone can remember there have always been anthros and humans. Sadly times between the two have not always been peaceful, bigots on both sides inciting their respective kin to hatred and violence yet that was millennia ago. After peace was brokered humans and anthros played off each others strengths, working together they've built a near-utopian society where all may live in relative happiness. This is of course the world we now know today.

One of the greatest advantages of this new world is the level of acceptance contained within. At one time love between a human and a furry would have been seen as vile or evil just like the love between two men or two women, however this isn't no more. Relationships between genders, and species flourish and thrive be they open-ended or closed relationships many find peace and solace in the ones they've come to love.

Opportunities abound no matter the tastes of the individual, and if you look hard enough you're sure to find what you're looking for. In this new world many of the old social taboos are much more laid-back, nudity in public is allowed except when the weather makes it too cold for humans to do anything but cover up (not fair for the anthros to be walking around nude simply due to fur). Many businesses allow and even encourage nudity whether you be the executive of a company or something like a stripper. Science has advanced greatly in the last few decades and there are whispers that "magic" has been discovered although they can't be confirmed.

How will you live your life? What type of relationship will you have? It's all up to you.

For starters pick your race (human/furry) and sexuality.

You have the following choices:

1. Human (M/f)

2. Human (M/M)

3. Human (F/M)

4. Human (F/F)

5. Anthro character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801750-Its-an-Anthro-World-After-All/cid/1923424-Setting-the-stage