*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801927-A-Slimey-Tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1801927
One day,you get kidnapped and experimented on.

One day,you get kidnapped and experimented on.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is John,18 years old male.
You have 2 sisters,called Jennifer(20years old) and Melissa(16year old).
Your parents are called Samuel(40years old) and Mary(38years old).
Your two best friends are Jackson(18years old) and Emily(18years old).

One day,on your way back from a late-afternoon movie,you suddenly get knocked out.
You have no idea who or what kidnapped you,but they injected you with all kinds of serum.
They then released you in an alley near your house.
You realized you have new powers.
Your true form is a type of red slime.
You gain the ability to morph into anyone or anything.
Also,you can possess anyone in your slime form by entering their body.
You also can assimilate anyone by engulfing them with your slime.
Once assimilated,they become mindless puppets under your full control and gaining their memories/knowledge.
But,you can set the them to auto-pilot and they will behave just like they originally would.
However,to fully assimilate someone,it may take between a few hours to a few days depending on the will of the victim.
While assimilating,you must stay in their body and cannot transform back into yourself,or else the assimilating process is cancelled.
You also can manipulate people's minds,but only within visible range.
You can even manipulate to not be able to see,hear,smell,taste or feel things.
You can split yourself and create clones of yourself.
However,you can only create up to 10 clones at one time.
The clones have all your powers,and are a part of you.

Although you can never die, your one true weakness is the fact that you are a slime
This is because you can dry up and become fairly weakened.
You will go into hibernation if you loses too much water.
Your only way to survive is keep hydrated, or find something/someone that can contain you and prevent you from drying up.

Rules:
1) John cannot die.
2) No guy-on-guy.
3) Do not end the story.
4) Always provide an alternative choice like "Something else" or "Someone else",if there are more than 2 choices available.
5) Anything else is okay.(Vore,incest,etc.)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801927-A-Slimey-Tale