*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1292766-pulles-them-over-her-head
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: pulles them over her head.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

pulles them over her head.

    by: flumine
Draco pulls the pink panties higher and higher until he can snap the waistband over Luna's head. Luna tries to scream but the polka-dotted panties are preventing her from doing so. Malfoy pulls the waistband further so they are covering Luna's eye's. her wrists are tied together with her shoe laces so she can't struggle.
there she is laying on the floor of her potions class room wrist and ankle tied together and the only thing she sees is the pink fabric of her panties.
she hears Malfoy leave and starts to struggle to get out. once her hands are free she let her panties snap back from her head whereat she gives a little yelp of pain trough the polka-dotted panties which she removes next. Luna noticed that her pink panties are to stretched out to stay on her hips. Figuring she she couldn't walk to the Ravenclaw tower while holding up her panties without being laughed or worse without getting another wedgie. So she decided to take them off. while stuffing her pink panties in her pocket she looked at where the pile of her clothes had been. They where gone!! 'Malfoy must have taken them with him' she tough with an exceptional calmness. She looked at the in saliva soaked polka-dotted panties now she had two choices.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. wear the wet polka-dotted panties

2. wear no panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 flumine (UN: flumine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1292766-pulles-them-over-her-head