*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1348506-Is-Draco
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Is Draco  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Is Draco

    by: Unknown
Draco was holding it in his hand. Hermione frowned when she saw it, knowing that if he knew she needed it he would never hand it over. Unfortunately before she could turn away Draco caught her eye and sneered.

"What are you looking at mudblood?"

Hermione raised her chin.

"None of your concern, ferret."

She then spun around but had angered Draco by bringing up that incident back in forth year. He wipped out his wand and pointed it straight at Hermione's butt. She then screamed when her panties her pulled upwards, giving her an atomic wedgie.

He then busted out laughing as Hermione spun around in shock at what had just happened as she began fixing her underwear.

"You, sick...perverted..."

She couldn't even get out the words she wanted to insult him so Hermione took a step forward to slap Draco but he caught her wrist. She tried to pull away from him but in the process they both stumbled over each other and fell to the floor.

Hermione and Draco both rolled over each other on the floor, yelling and cursing at one another until they came to a stop on the floor with one on top of the other...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1348506-Is-Draco