*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boyshorts
  2. Change panties
  3. Pick on Hermione
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2987974-Boyshorts
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Boyshorts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Boyshorts

    by: Dingo
You picked out your light pink boyshorts with “GIRLYBOXER” on the waistband. Ginny sniggered as you put them on. Your waistband peeked out the front of your skirt as you shut your drawers. Ginny ran, tackling you and flipping your skirt up from behind. Hermione sat on top of Ginny, tugging at Ginny’s yellow panties. Ginny stopped, frozen in her tracks. Her yellow panties were now on each shoulder, pressure on her womanly parts. She tried to get up, but the wedgie worsened.
“How about we just do self wedgies?” Ginny asked. Hermione nodded, clambering off. You stood up, looking around at them.
“On the count of three, okay?” Ginny asked. You grasped the back of your waistband. Ginny grasped the sides of her panties, Hermione grasped the front of her white ones.
“Three, two, one, NOW!”
Ginny yanked at the sides, slipping her arms through and pulling her skirt up to show her horrendous shoulder wedgie. Hermione’s stretchy white cottons snapped over the front of her head. Your leg holes were hanging out of your skirt, though you couldn’t get your boxers over your head. You cursed as you saw both Ginny and Hermione, who’s wedgie had sprung back down, looking at you.
“Need some help?”
You nodded. Hermione grabbed one side and Ginny grabbed the other, and suddenly, yanked. You felt a hand go to the middle of your boxers, tugging slowly, forcing it further up your butt. You moaned, not liking the fact that you were enjoying this. Ginny’s undies quickly snapped off her shoulders, broken. Hermione’s panties finally ripped, and the seam of your boxers split. You pulled them off, dropping them into a pile along with Hermione’s slightly stained white panties and Ginny’s yellow panties.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2987974-Boyshorts