*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803329-One-Piece-GTS-Interactive/cid/AQS3P5VYJ-Luffy-Shrinks
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Arts · #1803329
A Shrink/Giantess Interactive Story based on the anime One Piece
This choice: 1/10 of an Inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Luffy Shrinks

    by: Funnyguy26
Luffy woke up from a deep sleep. But there was a problem. He didn't wake up in his bed, but instead on the floor in a room on the Sunny. He looked around and noticed that everything was... bigger? "Did the whole world grow?" Luffy wondered. He crawled under the door and into the outside of the ship. "Wow, the grass is huge!" He walked forward farther into the ship when suddenly the sun got blocked out. He looked up and saw a giant foot. The foot slammed into Luffy crushing him into the grass. The sweat and Luffy's rubber body cause him to stick to the foot. Luffy managed to slowly move to the side of the giant foot and eventually got himself off. He looked up and noticed the foot belonged to...

You have the following choices:

1. Nami

2. Robin

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Funnyguy26 (UN: gregreads26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803329-One-Piece-GTS-Interactive/cid/AQS3P5VYJ-Luffy-Shrinks