*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805694-Kazecat-Squash-and-Smother/cid/2115732-Percy-Scales-is-hired-at-TAW
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805694
Squashing and Smothering based on the works of Kazecat (http://kazecat.deviantart.com)
This choice: an Original Squashee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Percy Scales is hired at TAW

    by: Unknown
Strolling down the street gleaming with cockiness was Percy Scales. This young man was a gecko furry about five feet tall and had a slight muscly form. He had orange scales with a yellow streak that ran from his stomach to his chin. About five months ago Percy Scales had a wrestling scholarship to an illustrious university in his city. By no means was he the best, but the school had a quota to fill and he was just good enough for some scholarship dollars. In Percy's mind however he was the best on the team, he believed it so much that he ignored all of his academic assignments and banged the dean's daughter thinking there wouldn't be consequences. There were, after this news came to light he was quickly expelled and found himself out on the street. Too dumb to be accepted into any other college, and since he was only an adequate wrestler there was no chance that he'd get another scholarship. So he'd have to enter the workforce earlier than he thought.

After a series of odd jobs, Percy found nothing that suited him at all. Until one day he received a mysterious note that was slid under his door. The note had nothing other than giant letters that spelled out "TAW", he opened the note and read it. In the note, he learned that it was sent by a renowned wrestling corporation known as TAW. It also said that the reason he hasn't heard of TAW is because they appeal to a certain type of fetish for a certain type of viewer, they went on to say that they were aware of his wrestling career and his current financial trouble, and wanted to offer him a job as their personal manager for their female division. They stated that he'd be paid five hundred dollars a day and would be provided with a place to live within the building. Any person would know that this is too good to be true, anyone but Percy Scales. He called a number that was in the letter and told them that he accepts their offer, then they told him to start work tomorrow.

Back to the sidewalk was Percy Scales approaching a giant arena with smaller buildings attached with the huge letters TAW printed on the front. His attire was a pair of black gym shorts and a white muscle shirt. Percy couldn't believe this was happening, y'see he thought since the word "fetish" was used that he'd be involved in giving the girls "happy endings" and would be getting laid all the time. As he walked inside the lobby area was completely empty except for a lone voluptuous tabby cat lady in a black pantsuit with a clipboard. Percy walked towards her and she greeted him "Ah yes mister scales, welcome." Percy walked up to her and smacked her behind "Nice to meet ya babe, are you one of the fit girls I'll be "managing" ha ha" The girl looked to be very angry but flashed a smirk once he said "fit girls" she says back "Oh no sir, I handle hiring non wrestling employees. Your girls are spread throughout the building, you'll be working with only a few at a time each day. Now you do know as the manager you'll be doing all necessary jobs, anything from laundry to sparing." Percy heard her words, and was a bit discouraged at hearing his regular jobs but five hundred dollars a day was too good to pass up, plus he believed that he'd be having sex all the time. "Ok cool I can deal with that." He said dialing back on his overconfidence. "Great now if you'll just sign these forms we'll get you started with your first piece of work." The girl said laying down a contract about the size of a dictionary. Since he didn't like to read at all, Percy signed all the forms without a second thought. "Alright where am I needed at?" He said handing the girl back her pen. Smiling wickedly the tabby cat knew his fate, and sealed it with a contract.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doggone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805694-Kazecat-Squash-and-Smother/cid/2115732-Percy-Scales-is-hired-at-TAW