*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rose's Apartment
  2. Weight gain
  3. Rose Tyler
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805727-Doctor-Who-Weight-GainExpansion/cid/1243603-Roses-Apartment
by Trev
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #1805727
The Doctor's female friends get a bit of a sweet tooth in this weight gaining tale.
This choice: Laziness  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rose's Apartment

    by: Fatboy
The blonde-headed girl flipped open a magazine. "Hmm..." she hummed, the slight bit of cockney ringing in her accent. "Ooh, page Sixty-Three looks interestin'." She flipped several pages, as she reached into a nearby bag filled with cheese puffs. She slipped one into her mouth, licking the orange dust off of her fingers. She continued flipping through the pages, her eyes flitting through the contents. She simply began to fade out of conciousness and her head slumped over onto the couch, her sleeping body falling on top of the bag of cheese puffs. A form enters the room, a tall, rather pudgy, large inky-eyed creature. It tapped its prolonged fingers together, looking at the sleeping form. "Hmm.. I've seen this one before. With that doctor. Heh heh, time for some payback." The form slipped itself inside of her body, a blue light emitting. It rose up, looking at the bag. "Nnnnf... This form is so tiny... Gnnngh..." The posessed rose lunged for the bag, eating it as if she hadn't eaten in weeks.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A week later...

*Noteb*
2. A few days later...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatboy (UN: wgboy1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805727-Doctor-Who-Weight-GainExpansion/cid/1243603-Roses-Apartment