*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tri'sa's Breakfast
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808480-The-story-of-Jerome/cid/2529617-Trisas-Breakfast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wbe
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1808480
This is a story of a 16 year old boy that have been 3in. tall for all of his life.
This choice: Older sister Tri'sa, 19 year old that don't really care for you and likes sex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tri'sa's Breakfast

    by: Paul M ~
To my dismay, Tri'sa (short for Trinity-Marissa) is the one who takes me downstairs to breakfast, neglecting to let me brush my teeth along the way. She pours some cereal for herself and ‘lets’ me share it with her.

“Oh, so you're finally taking care of your little brother?” asks Mom, not really paying attention as she scrambles to get to work. “Can you take care of him today at school?”

“Ugh, do I have to?” Tri'sa fake-whines. “That's so much work.”

“You don't actually need to take him to all of his classes, just let him eat and use the bathroom, and you can pick up his materials from the counselor's office after school.”

I like going to my classes, since I get to hang out with my friends. Still, I don't say anything. I know that even with her recent raise Mom has a hard time paying the exorbitant medical expenses my condition requires. I feel like I owe it to her not to be high-maintenance.

Still, I have to bring it up at some point. I choose to do so after Mom leaves but right before Trisha tosses me into her pencil pouch.

“Look, you dork,” she says. “I know I'm just going to a local community college, but it's still college. I have morning classes, and I'm not going to risk being late just so you can go hang out with Marsha.

“I told you, my girlfriend's name is Martha. She lets me sit in her boobs. She says I tickle.” I get some satisfaction seeing the grossed-out look on Tri'sa's face.

“I didn't need to know that, you dingus,” she says, dropping me into her pencil pouch. The pencils are hard and uncomfortable, like lying on a smooth log.

“Please?” I beg as she reaches for the zipper.

She fake-sighs, finally ready to reveal her true goal. “Look, I'll do it, if — if — you promise to do me a favor.”

“Sure,” I say, unsure. “What is it?”

“I have a plan to use you to get myself laid. I'll go to a hookup bar and have you offer to various guys to look at girls in the bathroom to see who would be the nicest ass to tap. I'll go into the bathroom and you direct them to me. That sound fun, you little pervert?”

I stomp on a mechanical pencil, my face reddening. “Hey, I only peeped that one time, and it was because Ned dared me!”

“So, want to do it again? You're either stuck with me all day or all night.”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Paul M ~ (UN: pablo360 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wbe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808480-The-story-of-Jerome/cid/2529617-Trisas-Breakfast