*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fore feeding
  2. Weight Gain
  3. kid Gwen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808663-Ben-10-Gwens-Adventures/cid/1188928-Fore-feeding
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1808663
Gwens experiences of her inflation life. Choose either young, teen, or adult Gwen
This choice: Fore feeding  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fore feeding

    by: bellyinflater
Gwen woke up one day tied to a bed in an all white room. Her feet were tied to the postes at the ent of the bed and her hands were tied to the head of the bed. She didn't know how she got there or why she was there. She then realized that she had nothing on but her bra and panties on.

"Where am I? What am I doing here. Someone tell me whats going on!" Gwen said.

Then a doctor came through a door into her room and then put a hose into her mouth and left. Then food started to flow through the hose, into her mouth, and into her belly. She started to get scared as her small belly started to fill up with food. She didn't know what was going on but loved the feeling of being feed. Gwen then felt her belly expand outward from her body. She then relaxed and let her feeding continue. After 10 minutes of feeding, Gwen had gained 30 pounds. She loved her new big, round belly. Then...

You have the following choices:

1. the feeding stopped

2. a different story

3. different way of current style

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808663-Ben-10-Gwens-Adventures/cid/1188928-Fore-feeding