*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack and Carly
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
  3. Select a series
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812221-Yu-Gi-Oh-Transform-Story/cid/1194417-Jack-and-Carly
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1812221
The characters of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise find a strange and mysterious blank card
This choice: Jack and Carly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jack and Carly

    by: Hidden in a Box
It was a seemingly peaceful and ordinary day in New Domino City, and as usual, Jack was currently at his favorite coffee place. Taking a sip, he enjoyed its taste. As he set down the cup, someone called out to him. "Hey! Jack!" Glancing in the direction of the voice, he saw Carly waving to him as she came jogging up to him.

"Hello, Carly." he replied. "What brings you here?" he said before taking another sip.

"Well, check out this weird card I just found. I was doing an interview for a scoop, and as I left I found it on the ground." Carly said as she handed Jack the card.

"Its blank? What a useless card." he said before handing it back to her. "Whats so interesting about a blank card?"

"No clue, but I'm gonna investigate it. Maybe I've found a great scoop!" she said.

Just then, the card began to glow, and there was suddenly a bright flash of light that engulfed the two of them.

You have the following choices:

1. They swap genders

*Noteb*
2. They become hybrids of their ace cards, Red Dragon Archefiend and a Fortune Lady

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hidden in a Box (UN: burningking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden in a Box has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812221-Yu-Gi-Oh-Transform-Story/cid/1194417-Jack-and-Carly