*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Syrus and Hassleberry
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
  3. Select a series
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812221-Yu-Gi-Oh-Transform-Story/cid/1231687-Syrus-and-Hassleberry
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1812221
The characters of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise find a strange and mysterious blank card
This choice: Syrus and Hassleberry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Syrus and Hassleberry

    by: storyman
It was a normal day at duel academy. The sun was shining and Syrus was walking on the Acedemy grounds, hoping that nobody strong wants to challenge him to a duel. His short stature, large eyes and shy personality gave many the impression that he was a little kid. He certainly looked like one to the point where if you put him around everyone else who looks older but in the same age group as he was you would think that he was a small boy, which lead many to underestimate his dueling skills. But he was very fortunate to have friends like Jaden, his best friend, Alexis who he acts as a sisterly figure to him, and even Hassleberry who actually does look like a general in comparison to him. Being so small and little boy like wasn't all bad however.He had to admit that many of the obelisk blue girl students thought of him as the cutest little boy in the academy. Seeing as he had the stature of one and didn't really look like anyone else his age the girls called him a little boy.

“Oh man” Syrus said, walking around being cautious as ever. He was heading to the Slifer red dorm to meet Jaden when something caught his eye while he was on the path to the dorm. “Huh, hey what’s this” Syrus said to himself, looking down to his right he saw a peculiar blank card. It was green so he knew it was a spell card but he didn’t know why it was blank. “That’s weird” he said, picking up the card with his little boy looking fingers. “Hmm” he exclaimed. He stared at the card for a few seconds, but at that moment, “Hey half pint” said a voice from behind Syrus. “Aaah” Syrus screamed wide eyed in shock when Hassleberry came from behind him and put his buff arm around Syrus’s neck in a playful friendly hold. “Whatca got there”. “Haven’t you ever heard of saying excuse me before you scare someone like that?” “I’ve gotta make sure you stay alert ‘cause you never know if danger could be coming in any direction” Hassleberry said in his Sergeant lingo. “You’re the only danger around here” Syrus said while still holding the card. Hassleberry then released his grip. “So what’s that blank card you got” he asked. “Beats me, I just found this.” Suddenly the card began glowing. “Huh” Syrus said as he stared at the light. Suddenly a bright flash of light blasted and enveloped both of them.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Syrus turns into a small adorable bunny

*Noteb*
2. Nothing happens, but Syrus' metabolism slows

3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 storyman (UN: michael10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden in a Box has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812221-Yu-Gi-Oh-Transform-Story/cid/1231687-Syrus-and-Hassleberry