*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Land Ho!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812472-Monster-Hunter-Anthro-Adventure-Vore/cid/1193261-Land-Ho
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1812472
You have been transformed into an anthro. Eat your prey, and have fun being a predator!
Chapter #1

Land Ho!

    by: Sealwolf
It has been a long while going through the ocean, but you found it. The Lakefar continent, an unknown place where people have come there, but never came back for some reason. You are a brave adventurer, looking for some epicness. You managed to hit the beach with your kayak. You got off and you look around, it is a wonderful place indeed. You start to look around the place, until you spotted a Lagiacrus. You hide behind a bush, observing it while it appears to bathe in the water. But there's something different about that Lagiacrus no one has ever seen. It appears to be very human like, an anthro!? You can tell it is a female due to it's breast. The Lagiacrus sees you in her sight. Worried, you run away. It doesn't seem to follow you, but you shouldn't take any chances. So you entered the wilderness to search for how the people who dared enter the continent got lost.

Anyway, which gender are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

3. I wanna be asexual!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sealwolf (UN: skywarrior492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sealwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812472-Monster-Hunter-Anthro-Adventure-Vore/cid/1193261-Land-Ho