*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cody Jones and The Big Accident!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813117-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/1350670-Cody-Jones-and-The-Big-Accident
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1813117
A boy can turn into red goo and possess others
Chapter #1

Cody Jones and The Big Accident!

    by: Swap
That morning had been tiresome for Cody; his body ached in pain, he felt his life was a mess, and all he could think of was just ending it there and now. The idea of suicide was just in his mind, his parents didn't care about him, nobody loved him. Life was just falling apart, the previous day had already been a nightmare for him. He was beaten up at school, his grades were dropping like crazy, and whats worse. He failed his science experiment in trying to make a concoction that could be used as a clean source of energy for cars. Of course he didn't know why he even thought of the idea, he didn't have the brains to exactly back up his scientific hypothesis.

Miserably, he got up and started to prepare for the day. Loaded up his books into his bag and prepared a simple lunch for the day. All before the shower. He didn't shower the previous night, his body hurt way too much to do so. He stripped off his boxers and pulled off his shirt. Cody didn't have a horrible body, years of swimming had gotten his body slightly muscular, his blond hair wasn't bad either just really short. Just before getting in, he started to touch his 5 inch cock. Pretty average. Getting in he leaned up against the wall and started to think of his crush at school, jerking his cock as he did so, completely oblivious to what was happening. As the water poured against his body, the chemicals stained from his experiment reacted and began to melt his body into a red goop. Just before Cody noticed, he let go of all his pleasure and released his cum. Letting it mix in with the goop. The pleasure was enough to knock the rest of his melting body out cold.

When he woke up, the shower was still running, but Cody remained on the tiled floor of the shower. Wtf? he thought to himself. Cody looked around, finding things much bigger then they were before. He slowly tried to move, but found it to difficult. It was almost like he was rolling around on the ground. Now close to the toilet, he reached up with his arms, only to find them gone and replaced with two red goopy arms. Instead of the toilet, Cody was able to stretch up all the way to the sink where the mirror lied. As he looked at himself, Cody tried to scream only to find himself unable too. His voice couldn't reach.

how things play out are up to you...

You have the following choices:

1. Neighbour's

2. wait for parent's

3. the school

4. sibling's

5. a certain place / your choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813117-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/1350670-Cody-Jones-and-The-Big-Accident