*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vert / Green Heart F/G
  2. Which Character?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813461-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Shrinking-Story/cid/1819965-Vert--Green-Heart-FG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1813461
An Shrinking/Giantess storry from Hyperdimension Neptunia
This choice: Vert / Green Heart F/G  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Vert / Green Heart F/G

    by: WinterWeather
As Vert slowly opens her eyes, she adjusts to the sunlight hitting her eyes and sits up and stretches in her bed, after a few moments she notices something odd...everything seemed a lot bigger for some reason...

"Vert - W-What happened!?..W-why is everything so big!? D-did someone do this to me!?" -Vert closes her eyes and thinks for a minute...-"Well...I can't just keep sitting here without any leads...I have to find help as soon as possible..."

As soon as Vert says that she notices her door opening and sees Neptune, Noire, and Blanc coming into her room...

"Neptune - HEEEEEYYYY VEEEERRRRT, ARE YOU AWAKE YET?"
"Noire - H-hey Neptune don't go barging and yelling into other people's rooms without knocking...."
"Blanc - ...can we just find vert so we can go back home...?"
"Neptune - Alright...huh...that's weird...they said she was still sleeping but she's not in her bed..."

The three CPUs walk over to Vert's bed and look at it for a bit...but doen't notice the tiny blonde haired CPU Vert jumping up and down trying to get their attention..."

"Vert - haa...haaa Alright...I guess jumping up and down won't help me much...I guess i'll have to find another way to get their attention...I'm too small for the to see...judging by my size I guess i'm around 3cm...Guess i'll try and go for...."



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Neptune

2. Noire

*Noteb*
3. Blanc

*Noteb*
4. Stay Hidden

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WinterWeather (UN: pokejon13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reiko-sama has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813461-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Shrinking-Story/cid/1819965-Vert--Green-Heart-FG