*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prelude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813469-New-Keyblade-Master/cid/1195621-Prelude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1813469
You are a owner of your own Keyblade. What will you do with it? Use it for good or evil?
Chapter #1

Prelude

    by: Sesshoumaru
You just got a new movie called Kingdom Hearts based off of the game through the narration of the movie. "In a world far away a lone hero appears to fight the darkness in order to save the planets and the people that live on them." A hood figure is staring at you from the screen. "You are the chosen one to save many lives." A hand comes out of the screen and pulls you in the movie but what really happened is you was just transported into another world. Now are you a boy or a girl? Now let me tell you a little about the Hero of this story, If you go with Blaze he is very confident in his skills as a warrior and he doesn't use magic for he believes those who use magic are weak and hold no honor. Now if you go with Crystal she hates to fight but she will hold her own when needed she likes to use magic and her Keyblade. Or you can make your own hero. Like all games you start off weak and become stronger as the story goes on. Even heros can turn bad for a while.

You have the following choices:

1. boy (blaze)

2. girl (crystal)

3. make your own hero 1

4. make your own hero 2

5. make your own hero 3

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sesshoumaru (UN: sesshoumaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sesshoumaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813469-New-Keyblade-Master/cid/1195621-Prelude