*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 1 Part 4
  2. Chapter 1 Part 3
  3. Chapter 1 part 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive/cid/1199028-Chapter-1-Part-4
by Lewok
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing · #1814926
molly is given the ability to bend reality to her will, what will happen?
This choice: "Its perfectly acceptable for 18 year old girls to wear toddler type clothing"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chapter 1 Part 4

    by: Lewok
The sickening feeling was partially ignored by Molly's excitement. The blackness swamped in around her and faded back out and she let out a large audible squeal of delight when she looked down at herself and at her friends.
Instead of her restaurant uniform Molly now wore a pair of grass green overalls with chunky multicoloured corduroy flowers and buttons stitched into them. Her long brown hair was in 2 bunches ties with yellow ribbon. Her black work shoes had been replaced by white sneakers that had velcro instead of shoe laces. Molly jumped up and down unable to contain how giddily happy she felt.

Sarah was wearing a yellow sun dress her new red hair was in a single ponytail that had a large sunflower clip in the back of her hair she wore flipflops on her feet. Jennifer had a short ruffled denim skirt on and a t-shirt that had happy cartoon characters on the front. Her hair was loose.
Molly bent down and ruffled Tabby's hair. Thankful to the toddler for giving her such an awesome idea.

"Hi kiddo. How's things?"

This caused Tabby to giggle shyly and run from the three girls back into the room from where she had come. Jennifer dumped her bag at the front door as she looked at the paint on her denim skirt.

"What a monkey! I'm going to have to get changed now." She stormed off up the stairs. She called down to her two friends.

"You guys make yourselves at home i'll be down in a second."

She thudded her way up the rest of the stairs, Molly could hear Jennifer muttering words like 'smelly' and 'stupid head' to herself and Molly chuckled to herself thinking how cute Jennifer sounded. The recording device was amazing. It seemed that only she knew that reality had been altered, everyone else seemed to accept everything as normality. Molly and Sarah wandered into the lounge area where Tabby was sat in the middle of the carpet painting. Jennifer's mom was sat on the sofa keeping an eye on tabby whilst watching some soap opera.

"Hi, Molly, hi Sarah. Come in, come in. don't just stand on parade. You've been here enough that you're practically family."

Jennifer's mom twisted in her seat to smile over at the two teenagers.

"Thanks Mrs Tamworth."

Sarah said taking a nearby seat and slumping into it, dropping her bag down by her feet. Molly copied her friend sitting down beside her. Tabby looked up at her mommy and the two new guests and grinned then her smile suddenly changed and she scrambled to her feet and rushed round the other side of the sofa where Molly couldn't see her. The three women watched the TV for a bit, not actually saying anything to anyone then tabby reappeared from around the other side of the sofa, carrying a red plastic potty. She was grinning from ear to ear as she tottered towards her mommy.

"Mommy MOMMY! LOOK LOOK I DID IT! I WEED"

Her mommy shot off the sofa and gently took the clearly full potty from her toddler so that the proud little girl wouldn't accidentally slosh the contents onto the floor.

"Yay Tabitha. Who's getting to be all grown up. Soon you'll get to wear big girl pants all the time. You're doing so well!"

Her mommy clapped her hands enthusiastically praising her little girl as the woman left the room, the toddler following singing and clapping

"Yay yay yay. I went in da potteee"

Molly chuckled. Kids that age were just ridiculously cute. Molly had no recollection of her own potty training. Did she get praised like that? Molly carefully took the recorder out of her pocket. Did she want to experience potty training again? It would be interesting just for a little while. She could put it all back afterwards and no-one would be any wiser. She pressed the button and licked her lips

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lewok (UN: lewok99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lewok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive/cid/1199028-Chapter-1-Part-4