*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mistakes are made.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815066-Lady-Buu/cid/1199411-Mistakes-are-made
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1815066
A what if story in regards to Majin Buu...
Chapter #1

Mistakes are made.

    by: Blues32
The dreaded demon, Majin Buu sat on his haunches, staring at the hourglass with growing impatience. Why did he agree to wait? This was so stupid. But he couldn't find the really strong guy anywhere. So he agreed to wait until all the sand had trickled down. If the strong guy hadn't shown up then...oooh, he'd be mad.

Speaking of mad...he was getting tired of those people staring at him. Buu could feel their eyes on him. He considered killing them...but if he looked away from the hourglass, the sand might go back up (he wasn't very bright). And then SHE walked up to him.

Buu glanced up at the yapping woman with the black hair and angry scowl. This only made him angrier because he felt like he had been tricked into looking away. Well, he'd show her! With a flick of his...head...tail...thing, Buu zapped her. He caught the egg she had transformed into before crushing it.

Actually...that had been kinda fun. Standing up, Buu regarded the others with a wide grin. Now that he thought about it...he was kinda hungry... Licking his lips with his wide blue tongue, he turned his attention to the small child. "Gonna make you into chocolate..." he snickered. He delighted in how terrified the statement made the others look. The baby was bawling, as expected.

That's when the blonde lady flew at him. It was almost funny when she punched him. "Don't you touch my daughter..." she hissed. Daughter, huh? Well, maybe Buu could scare them even more. The lady punched pretty hard...so...when she tried to hit him again, his body sucked her fist into his pink gooey flesh...then her arm...and so on and so forth.

The other humans were freaking out, as one would expect. That's when Buu felt...weird...like something was boiling up inside him. To his surprise, he found that his body was indeed inflating!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blues32 (UN: blues32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815066-Lady-Buu/cid/1199411-Mistakes-are-made