*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917020-Ricky-the-ex-lifeguard
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: Ricky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ricky, the ex lifeguard

    by: Raghp2
"Yeah his name was Ricky, hurry up dude he's waiting for you!" Tyler said as he picked Josh up and threw him over his shoulder, bringing him over to the entrance to the interviewing room. "Go get em' tiger!" He said putting him down.

"Thanks for the lift Ty, now get back to work!" Josh added jokingly. Tyler did a playful salute and walked off. Now all that waited in front of Josh was the door leading to the giant he had to interview. Taking a deep breath he opened the door.

- - -

The room was extremely large, at least for Josh that is. It was a squarish room with a chair and table at one end and a balcony at the other. Josh walked across the balcony to a small microphone that was used to communicate without shouting. Looking past the microphone Josh got his first look at Ricky. He was seated at his chair looking down at the ground. He was as the description said, tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. His hair was shaggy and went down about to his eye brows. He was wearing a tight blue button up tee shirt that looked much too small for him as his broad shoulders and impressive chest seemed to be trying to burst out at any second. His shirt was tucked neatly into a pair of black dress shorts. as expected in this hot temperature.

"Hello, Ricky? Sorry I'm late I was held up. I'm the park's owner. You can call me Josh." Josh said into the microphone as clearly as he could. However Ricky, who was not paying attention, jumped at the voice addressing him and starting looking around for the source. "Uh, over here Ricky, on the balcony".

Ricky rubbed his eyes and leaned forward, looking at me from across the room. "I'm sorry, I'm just in a little shock. I knew people got shrunk in the water park but I had no idea they were this small!"

Its pretty common for this to happen, in fact compared to a normal human the people in the water park are a measly 1/2 of an inch tall. "Its ok, it must be a little shocking but let's get on with the interview shall we?" Josh said as formally as possible. Ricky leaned back in his chair, resting his back as straight up as possible, which to Josh's prospective just made his chest seem all the more dramatically huge.

Trying not to get distracted by Ricky's good looks Josh tried mostly to look down throughout the interview. He went about asking him typical questions, what can you offer this company? Why do you want to work here? The usual. Of which Ricky performed very well.

Josh looked down at his notes and saw Ricky out of the corner of his eye staring right at him. Josh went on to say "Well Ricky I've decided..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To hire you

*Noteb*
2. Not to hire you

3. -Ricky interrupts-

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917020-Ricky-the-ex-lifeguard