*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917409-A-sticky-situation
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: Josh gets stuck to his pizza.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A sticky situation

    by: Raghp2
The greasy slice of pizza was so magnificently large Josh could eat and eat off of it for days and nobody would ever suspect someone touched it. The cheese had a particularly vibrant aroma that he so desperately wanted to climb up and have a piece of.

"Enough crust for me." Josh said as he dug his hands into the side of the pizza starting his careful climb up to the delicious smelling cheese. "Just a few bites of that and I think I'll be all set!"

- - -

Meanwhile, as Josh climbed the wall of pizza, Ty was on his last slice. Stuffing it into his mouth he let out a sigh, still hungry for his boss's slice once he finishes. "He sure got quiet all of a sudden over there..." Ty thought, wondering what his tiny boss was up to.

Finally, Josh reached the cheesy summit of the pizza reaching in for a piece a carefully tried to tear off a bit as best he could. However, he found the cheese, still being very warm, was also still extremely sticky. "Uh oh." Josh thought as his hand got stuck. Trying to pull his hand out by grabbing onto his arm seemed like a decent plan, until the gooey cheese drug Josh's body in closer, covering his mouth and sticking to his legs. "Mmgghmmm!" Josh tried desperately to yell but the cheese was too think covering his mouth. Forcing him to breath in the cheesy air through his nose.

- - -

"Yo Josh? Dude you still there?" Tyler said looking down at his boss's plate examining it closely. "Maybe he had to leave... he is always pretty busy."

The gigantic lifeguard took a look at the remaining slice of pizza hungrily wanting to take his boss's piece. "He won't mind if I take it since he left." The burly lifeguard said starting to pick up the piece. Looking directly ahead at the tip of the pizza he started to bring it closer to his face and...

You have the following choices:

1. Take a bite.

*Noteb*
2. Sees Josh trapped in the cheese.

*Noteb*
3. Puts it down, another lifeguard comes in smelling pizza.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917409-A-sticky-situation