*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/3000424-Volunteering-for-a-milky-test
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Accept with glee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Volunteering for a milky test.

    by: MagicMaster667
Tails handed the device he spoke of to Rouge, and Rouge picked it up.

She held it up and inspected it more closely.

Two glass cups grazed with soft padding were conjoined with a stainless steel handle. Both cups had tubes running out from them which lead into a "pump"-esque machine Tails had on his table. Connected to the machine was a large empty canister obviously meant to store liquid.

"So what are these for, Tails?" Asked Rouge.

"They're suction cups, Rouge. They pump out breast milk." Tails responded, straight faced and professionally.

This answer shocked Rouge a bit.

"But Tails... You know I don't produce any breast milk, right?" Rouge said with slight concern, holding up one of her breasts for emphasis.

A subtle smirk formed on Tails' face, as this was the exact answer he was hoping for Rouge to give him.

"Oh. That won't be a problem thanks to my research. He he he."


Tails excitedly revealed to Rouge a red-ish purple pill he held in his palm.

"Wuh-what's this??" Rouge asked, eyes wide opened.

"Its part of my testing, Rouge. I'll need you to swallow it before we can begin."

Rouge picked it up, ready to swallow; "Oh. I understand, Tails. Ho ho ho~!" She said, and in the same breath taking the pill along with some water.


Its effects on her were immediate. A tense sensation originated in Rouge's boobs, and she began panting. Quickly, she tugged at her outfit to give her chest more space, wanting out of her constricting clothes.

Tails saw this and dashed over to help out. They both helped to expose Rouge's chest, in doing so Tails noticed how dark stains were already left in her suit near where her nipples had been. Rouge was lactating and her areolas were drenched in the milk she had produced already.


Now that her body suit had come off, Rouge could clearly see what was happening;

"Ooh, T-Tails~! It's... coming out~!" Rouge moaned, still panting, as she gazed upon her leaking nipples and her whole body shivered while also feeling her breasts beginning to expand at the same time.

She placed her hands underneath her chest to better balance her leaking boobies. As she did, the sloshing sensation of her breasts filling up more and more with milk was obvious.

Since her chest was bare, the swelling the pill had caused was even more evident yo the two of them. Already Rouge's boobs were much bigger, as her body forced more milk to be created and stored inside.

A faint stream of creamy white milk was dripping down along Rouge's tits. She was running out of capacity for more milk storage, and milk flowing out by itself was a by-product of this.

With a quivering voice, and struggling against her breasts' increased sensitivity which she inadvertantly was stimulating through just holing her leaking tits up, she pleaded to Tails:

"T-he puh-puh-pumps...~ Tails~! *Hrrngh!*" Rouge struggled to speak as the ecstasy of breast expansion overtook her.


Tails realised he had been distracted by the events happening and snapped out of it, reaching for the suction cups and placing them on Rouge's nipples.

Automatically, Tails' machine whirred up to life as lights turned on and the pumping sounds began. The suction force clamped down tighter onto Rouge's lactating busom and forced milk to be pumped out, the cups' glass turning a foggy white as it happened.

"Oooohhh, aaaahhhh!" Rouge let out moans of pleasure as the machine pumped out milk from her swollen tits. It now easing the preassure of carrying un-milked milk jugs that were over-filled, while still hyper productive.

Tails intently watched his suction cups perform, observing closely on the functions of his device and thinking of improvements in his next version. His lactation pills too were of interest to him, as he closely inspected the effect 1 measely pill had on his first testing volunteer.

Her tits had becume big, juicy and wonderful. Rouge now held herself up by the edge of Tails' table and let her "milkers" hang low, as the machine kept milking her.

Tails' pump sucked out milk at a steady pace. Rouge's own milk production seemed to have stabilized, but was still going strong.

"My theory is for this effect to last between 15 and 30 minutes, Rouge! Hang in there until your milk glands return to normal!" Tails yelled to Rouge, needing to overpower the loud sounds both his machine and Rouge were making.

The breast size of Tail's volunteer seemed to now be at roughly double the size they had been prior to the testing start. Tails noted that they'd changed shape to be much fuller and shapely now.


Tails' next examinination was practical and required being "hands-on". To propely test for and document any increased sensitivity correlating to sudden lactation and breast growth.

He kindly asked to please touch Rouge's boobs. Rouge was still breathing heavily, but managed to exert an affirmative grunt.

Looking Rouge in the eyes, he nodded and began his test. Tails ran his gloved hands across the big smooth surface, feeling it to be notably soft, very warm, and in addition he clearly felt huge quantities of liquid sloshing around inside them.

Noticing small amounts of pale-coloured milk outside the rims of the attached suction cups, Tails grew immedietly curious. Rouge's naturally produced nourishing drink, fresh from the tap.

The oppurtunity was to good to pass up. Tails leaned in closer to Rouge's left breast, putting his tongue against the white stuff he'd spotted and carefully licked around the area of the cup's glass rim to have a taste.

Sweet. Sugary. Perfectly creamy. Delicious. Tails savoured his taste test for as long as he could, then smacked his lips and slowly exhaled.

"This milk, Rouge, tastes superb." He complemented.

Rouge smiled back to him breifly, tough her constant lactating them stole back her attention. Tails wrote down all his thoughts and observations onto his notepad, then returned to examine Rouge again.

He now applied more pressure. Tails pushed down with both hands on one tit at a time. From the top and going down, he stroked. He squeezed and forced more milk to flow out of her.

Rouge let out an orgasmically pleasured moans every time. She urged through her laboured breathing for Tails to continue. To keep milking his test subject even harder.

Tails would've continued regardless, but Rouge's way of complementing his skills motivated him to get the best test results possible!

So again, Tails milked his test subject's boobs. Squeezing out the milk inside them, and into his milk collecting machine. He pressed his hands together rhythmically on one of Rouge's big tits before he switched to the other, getting to enjoy the feel of her soft plush bosum filling out his palms and being accompanied by the choir of pleasured high notes Rouge offered in response.


But the thought of something to improve his testing data entered Tails mind. To get the best results he possiblly could for improvements in his reasearch. The idea was small at first, but grew at the back of his mind until it demanded to be acted upon.


What part of his test did Tails change?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagicMaster667 (UN: magicmaster667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/3000424-Volunteering-for-a-milky-test