*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Radiant old Rose...
  2. Where oh where to begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1217867-Radiant-old-Rose
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1818637
Tis' high time these women met this fate.
This choice: Rose Tyler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Radiant old Rose...

    by: TheSaltiest
Rose awoke strapped to a metal slab, restrictors locking her arms in place as well as her legs. In other words, a typical day in the life of the Doctor's companions. She scanned the room looking for any sort of way out or conviently close off switch, no such luck. Just as she had given up hope, some sort of alien creature walked...well more like floated into the room. It's singular eyestalk stared hard at Rose's body, seemingly making mental notes. It's long tentacles started to move about machinery and all other sorts of bits and bobs, making the machine that Rose somehow just noticing was sitting a foot or two above her. Finally, the tentacled alien floated over to Rose's side and spoke in perfectly clear, if not a bit awkward, English.

"You are an associate of the Doctor. He is an enemy. You are,by effect, an enemy. The Fandus Codex of Law states we may not kill in this quadrant, but we may...incapacitate you."

The Fandus returned to the machine and pulled a lever downwards. Immediately a blue light flashed on Rose as she immediately felt it's effects taking hold. Rose felt her chest swell as her breasts rising up. She gave a hard look at the Fandus and said "Really? I mean that'll cause some back problems but that won't really do much else." The Fandus realized his error and went back to the machine pulling more levers pressing switches, etc. Then she felt her body entirely swell. Her stomach pushed out over the belt constraining her to the table, aided by her butt pushing her upwards. She felt her fingers becoming pudgy and thick. She additionally felt her face becoming fuller as she gained more and more. Finally ending the onslaught on Rose's body, the tentacled alien stopped the machine and again looked Rose over. "Yes, this will do fine. For now. You will go to your cell now. Do not attempt escape."

Released from her shackles, Rose stood up and walked over to where two more Fandi were floating as they led her to her cell.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. When it's lunch, they bring massive portions!

2. The Doctor to the rescue!

3. -Free Choice-

4. -Free Choice-

5. -Free Choice-

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSaltiest (UN: professorpyro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1217867-Radiant-old-Rose