*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amazing old Amy...
  2. Where oh where to begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1219071-Amazing-old-Amy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1818637
Tis' high time these women met this fate.
This choice: Amy Pond  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amazing old Amy...

    by: TheSaltiest
The Doctor, finally turning his head away from the TARDIS console he'd been observing so intently, looked upon his companion Amy Pond, still fussing over the wedding ring. Specifically it was her engagement ring, the only reminder in the universe of Rory Williams' existence. "Still obsessing over that ring?" the Doctor asked, trying to sound natural. Amy kept looking at it in wonder, practically not hearing the Doctor. After another 5 minutes of ring-staring, Amy went to her room, when the Doctor got a rather full observation of what Rory's erasure had done to poor Amy. Feeling depressed yet not really knowing it or understanding why, Amy had resorted to comfort eating to fill the void left to by Rory's abscence. Given this was going on a good few weeks, they had a fair stockpile of not-intended-for-human-consumption foods, and the compulsive eating, you can probably tell what's happening to the redhead's figure.

Amy, as many could testify, was a very thin girl. Not the case now. You can't call a girl thin if she had a muffin top that Amy had, nor if she had the badonkadonk that Amy also sported, one that wasn't well hidden by Amy's ever-so-shrinking jeans. Her once fairly flat chest was now a high-C cup nearly on full display despite Amy usually wearing a sweater. The Doctor just looked off as Amy walked away, chunky legs rubbing at near the top, wondering how he was going to bring this up to the poor girl...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSaltiest (UN: professorpyro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1219071-Amazing-old-Amy