*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First of all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/182088-The-new-servent/cid/59895-First-of-all
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #182088
A princess, a long lost sister, a new servent, and an evil step mother, you do the math
Chapter #1

First of all

    by: The Nameless Hermit
Let me first tell you about what is going on. There are Immortal creatures, like dragons, gnomes, orgers, fairies, undines, stuff like that. These creatures do not die unless killed, so they can't die of old age and sickness. This story is set in a Medieval-ish time, so people can worship different Gods, and they could be real. What I mean by Liona having a 'gift' with immortals is that they are...nicer to her, they listen to her, and sometimes talk back, mind to mind.
QuickSilver is Liona's pet baby dragon, she is to young to speak mind to mind. Dragons are very magical creatures so QuickSilver is constantly experimenting with her developing magic. Queen Delia hates dragons and thinks that they are horrible bloodthristy beasts. Liona thinks the exact opposite. King Jefory is a very kind king and some times a little weird, but his heart is always in the right place.
Well I think that's it.

You have the following choice:

1. Read On


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/182088-The-new-servent/cid/59895-First-of-all