*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Professor Keller's plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1822989-Women-Hulking-Out/cid/1215867-Professor-Kellers-plan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1822989
Featuring all types of women hulking-out, female muscle growth, amazons,
Chapter #1

Professor Keller's plan

    by: legfan71
Rain clouds gathered overhead, which delighted Professor Benjamin Keller. He had been meticulously planning today's event for months. Rain meant a lessor crowd for the Avengers press conference, which was meant to celebrate the world premiere of the movie based on their exploits. It would be far easier for him to get into position to enact his plan. He chuckled out loud, laughing at the absurd simplicity of it. For the past 6 months he had pain-stakingly disassembled the gamma-siphoning gun from the government lab that he worked at. It was a weapon meant for the past, one where the Hulk was chased down as a fugitive by the Hulk-Busters. Now, the Hulk was a hero. Part of the most powerful collection of heroes ever assembled, The Avengers. He came across it quite innocently six months ago, and as he realized the weapon's implications, he formulated his most brilliant idea. No one at the lab knew who had created it, but as it sat unused for over a decade, it was seemingly forgotten about. He had approached the lab supervisor about studying it, with a fail-safe ruse in mind. He would attempt to reverse engineer it to siphon radiation sickness from victims of potential terrorist attacks. Piece by piece he had deconstructed it, and replaced the parts with plastic replicas. Sometimes he would allow weeks to go by without ever going near it, even though it consumed his every thought. He didn't want anyone to suspect what he was doing. But now the day was finally here. He knew that this event had been planned for months, and it was the perfect opportunity to get near the Hulk. The gun's beam would seek out the source of the gamma radiation, so the Professor could be at a safe enough distance to not get caught. Once he had the gamma radiation stored within his gun, all it would take is the flip of a switch to reverse it's beam to him, and he would become the most powerful man on the planet. He looked over his thin, frail frame, and smiled. Soon, he would not only be brilliant, but his body would finally match, no, it would exceed his mental capabilities.








Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 legfan71 (UN: legfan71 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
legfan71 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1822989-Women-Hulking-Out/cid/1215867-Professor-Kellers-plan