*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1347621-Going-to-the-bosss-office
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: After you got to your new job, you head to Misato's office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Going to the boss's office

    by: Former182
When you got to your new workplace, you headed to your boss's office.

After you entered, Misato said, "Close the door before you sit down."

You did so. After you sat down, you noticed an oddly placed mirror behind Misato. If she stood up behind her desk and bent over, you be able to look at the reflection of her ass.

"To be honest, your stated job is... superfluous." Misato said.

"What? Am... Am I getting..." You muttered, not wanting to believe that you were getting fired on your first day.

"Oh no! We hope to have you working here a long time!" Misato said, waving her hand in a placating manner. "Your real job... is morale support."

"Morale support?" you ask.

"A lot of the women that work here are the best and brightest. You were chosen because a lot of those women like to dominate a guy with their ass." Misato said. "Some might use a shrink ray on you. Do you accept your real job?"

"Yes!" you said with as much enthusiasm as you could.

"Good." Misato said in a cheerful voice. "Now for your first duty as Morale support..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1347621-Going-to-the-bosss-office