*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your mothers visit
  2. Your wife comes in
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1461020-Your-mothers-visit
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: Your mothers visit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your mothers visit

    by: Former182
You sighed in a bit of relief.

"How soon?" you ask, as your hands traveled down to Shannon's rear.

"My mom's bringing her around noon." Shannon answered.

(using Elaine for Shannon's mother. here's her pic from the first page http://regretfulmorning.com/2011/10/butt... )

You gulped in fear a little. While Shannon never noticed, Elaine seemed to always look down on you most of the time. You thought that she believed that you stole her daughter from her. Unknown to you, that was only half the truth. While she did dislike you a little for that, she didn't hate you. She wanted to dominate you, but didn't know what to do.

Today, your mom told Elaine about your love with women's butts.

---

A few hours later, you heard a knock at the door. You went to open the door and saw your mom (Katlin) and Elaine. You grew unnerved when you saw both smiling. Then Elaine dropped her smile and stared at you with some disapproval, like always.

"Mom!" Shannon cheered as she rushed over and hugged Elaine.

"Sweetie, I had one interesting talk with Katlin on the way here." Elaine said.

"Oh? What was it?" Shannon asked.

Elaine then said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1461020-Your-mothers-visit