*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your sisters visit
  2. Your wife comes in
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1647766-Your-sisters-visit
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: Your sisters visit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your sisters visit

    by: imphic
You nod and toss an Altoids into your mouth. "I know. I haven't seen Sara and Susan for awhile. I hope they like what we have planned for them."

Shannon smile broadens as she begins to grind against your erect tool with her superb ass. After these years of marriage, she seemed to somehow becoming sexier than when you had met her. Or perhaps you two were just become more attuned to each others sexual nuances.

"Tiger, you've confided in how attractive you find the twins and their admittedly great tails. Since you're mind is already there, would you like me to take the edge off?"
As she finished speaking, her grinding increased into a cowgirl dry hump that seemed like it would soon make her question rhetorical.

You reach up to and undo her cutoff shirt and fondle her shapely, splendid orbs as you both softly moan. "Your thoughtfulness is among the top reason I married you."

Shannon leaned down and gave a passionate French kiss. "And here I thought it is my booty."

She knelt over you so you could eagerly peel off her daisy dukes and reveal her peerless rump. "Well, I did say among," you qualify as she began to sit on your face.

Your lips and tongue work along her inner thighs as she brings her mouth around your penis. While you begin to lick her clioris her pace slowly increases and her fingers caress your balls. Your hands move around your lovers terrific ass and your fingers give anal play.

You two stayed in congress for delightful minutes until you climax. You can't tell from your position, but you assume she swallowed your seed as that's what she usually choose to do. You continued to give her head and fondle her ass until she let out a soft orgasmic cry.

You gave your habitual rub then spank her butt and whipped your mouth on her thigh. You two concluded with a kiss of two deep, experienced lovers.

You delivered a quick, secondary kiss on her chin. "I think that did the trick. Please let me know if you start desiring your siblings."

Shannon chuckled and got redressed. "Of course, my sweet freak. Now, let's get going."

You get out of bed and dress in light clothes. "Honey bun, where do you think we should take them first."

She shrugged and checked herself in the mirror. "They're your sexy sisters, you know them better than I do."

You nod and hug her from behind. Hardly anytime since you just came, and though your member is flaccid against her backside, mentally you'd love to get back in the sack with her. However, it was time to get going.

You could bring your siblings to the beach, since it was a nice day and they loved to swim. You could also have them enjoy the great weather by going to the park for a short hike and picnic. The last idea was to go to a restaurant and then a club you imagined they'd enjoy.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hit the Beach

*Noteb*
2. Go to the Park

*Noteb*
3. Dining and Clubbing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 imphic (UN: imphic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1647766-Your-sisters-visit