*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You get a call from your boss
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1340249-You-get-a-call-from-your-boss
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: You get a call from your boss  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You get a call from your boss

    by: Former182
The phone rang and you picked it up.

"Is this Daren Bellows?" A female voice asked.

"Yes, it is." you asked, rubbing the sleepiness from your eyes.

"Ah good. I am Misato Katsuragi. I didn't have a chance to meet you the other day when you were hired. When you come in I want to talk with you, one on one." your boss said.

"Sure will, Ms. Katsuragi!" you said.

"See you later!" ms. Katsuragisaid before she hanged up.

You thought back to when you were hired for office work and looked a picture of everyone that was working at your job. you smiled as you remembered the person in the picture that was labeled Katsuragi.

Misato Katsuragi was a very hot Asian lady. While the odd thing about her was her purple hair, You were impressed by what the picture let you see of her figure. Both her breasts and behind were sexy, and you hoped that she would let you near her behind.

---

After Misato hanged up the phone, she then faced her assistant, Dr. Ritsuko Akagi.

Ritsuko Akagi was an blonde Asian lady, who seemed rather cold to everyone. Unknown to a lot of people, she had a domination fetish.

"So he sounds cute. Will he be an excellent boytoy for the office ladies?" Misato asked.

"The reports said he has a butt fetish." Ritsuko said, a smirk that let Misato know that Ritsuko was plotting something. "Personally, I think he'll do just fine."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1340249-You-get-a-call-from-your-boss