*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. short story #4
  2. here we go
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824771-short-stories-by-the-people/cid/1220183-short-story-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #1824771
your short stories your way
This choice: short story #4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

short story #4

    by: rennat45
the sergeant searched for his men with no luck. Night was falling fast soon the darkness would ensnare all and he would have no hope of finding them. He soon heard one of his men scream. He ran to the spot were he heard the scream but all he found was the bloody remains of his solider. Not even a minute later he heard another one of his men scream. shortly after he heard all of them scream in horrible agony. He saw a figure come closer from the distance. He was relived to see it was one his men, But as he slowly approached he saw the solider slowly torn to shreds before his eyes. Fear overtook the brave sergeants heart. He ran and ran but to no avail. He was confronted by what had killed his men. It was no beast or monster but the sergeant himself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. your short story

*Noteb*
2. your short story

*Noteb*
3. your short story

*Noteb*
4. your short story

5. short story #4 epilog

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rennat45 (UN: rennat45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rennat45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824771-short-stories-by-the-people/cid/1220183-short-story-4