*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your first short story.
  2. here we go
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824771-short-stories-by-the-people/cid/2658976-Your-first-short-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #1824771
your short stories your way
This choice: your first short story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your first short story.

    by: Ace Jones
Once upon a time yours truly Dog Kong who happened to be a handsome hunk of a giant completely fat animated anthropomorphic dog lived on an island that wasn't far from New York City known as Dog Island as it was a resort like island that very few people knew about.

One day a film crew along with a beautiful animated anthropomorphic pink poodle starlet in this case Elizabeth arrived at my island via her yacht as she and her film crew were there to film her latest adventure.

Upon arriving the island's natives in other words both male and female anthropomorphic animated dogs themselves welcomed Elizabeth and her film crew with open arms as she and her film crew were brought to an area of the island whereas the natives themselves informed Elizabeth that the island's biggest citizen would see her in a few moments time as her film crew started filming.

Meanwhile yours truly was relaxing until one of the natives themselves informed me that there was a film crew and starlet from New York City who happened to be waiting for me.

"Sir there's a film crew and starlet from New York City, as they're waiting for you." One of the natives said.

"Alright then I'll be right there." I said.

At that moment I started to giant step over to where Elizabeth was at as the one of the natives informed Elizabeth that I would be right there.

"He'll be here in a second or two, in any case prepare yourself madame." One of the natives said as Elizabeth could hear the sound of giant footsteps approaching as she then looked up at yours truly a hunk of a giant completely fat animated anthropomorphic monster dog who resembled that of Shep who appeared in Fresh Airedale.

"Fear not my little damsel in distress for I Dog Kong happen to be one of the good guys. Now what brings you and your film crew to my island?"

"I'm here to film my latest adventure and to also have you appear in New York City." Elizabeth said.

Now what happens next?





Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rennat45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824771-short-stories-by-the-people/cid/2658976-Your-first-short-story