*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825236-Shrinking-Woman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1825236
I am a high school girl, with the ability to shrink or grow myself and/or others.

I am a high school girl, with the ability to shrink or grow myself and/or others.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story, you get to pick on which person you want to follow, Amanda, a 5'10' blonde girl, who takes pride in being tall, or Sydney, a 4'10 blonde girl who likes makes people being shorter than her.

Amanda- Standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall, is one of the tallest girls in her grade, mainly due to the fact that she shrinks all the other girls. She has long, blonde hair, that reaches up to her stomach. She is a C cup-size, and really long legs. She is a trustworthy person when you get to know her. She is also a cheerleader, and really popular. She is very pretty, and a lot of guys fall for her, but she is yet to find the right guy. She is also a Junior in high school. She lives in New York.

Sydney- Measuring at a mere 4 feet 10 stature, she loves making girl smaller than her. She makes them either the size of her legs, which are pretty long for her tiny size, or the size of Barbie Dolls. She, too, has C cups,long blonde hair, up to her chest, and is a really nice and caring person, when she isn't shrinking you. Despite the fact that she is a Sophomore, she is well known around the school. She plays club volleyball, and is quite good, even though she is very petite, and a cheerleader at school too. She isn't dating anyone, but, she too, is very pretty. She lives in Massachusetts.

They both like to go out with friends every moment possible, wearing skirts or dresses and heels. They come from wealthy families, who are unaware of the origins of their super-powers, because they never had super-powers themselves. (Will add more details later.)




*****PLEASE NOTE: Title is subject to change. This is a temporary title, due to the lack of a better idea. If you have a better idea, don't be afraid to share :) I am open to any and all ideas. *****
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825236-Shrinking-Woman