*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New York City
  2. An experiment gone wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1223476-New-York-City
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1826134
Because of a malfunctioning experiment, Lauren is teleporting uncontrollably... naked.
This choice: New York City  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

New York City

    by: Tony C
Lauren suddenly found herself in a place she had never been to, Times Square, in a city she had never been to, New York City. Whatever she had been hit with had sent her there. She was so focused on where she was, she failed to notice that a crowd was forming around her. When she did, she also felt a draft. Everyone was staring at her and she looked down and realized why. She was standing in the middle of Times Square completely naked!

“Oh my God!,” she screamed. “How did I get here? What happened to my clothes?” Surrounded by people, she covered herself as best she could with her hands, not sure what she should do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lauren runs off to hide

2. Lauren teleports again

3. People start taking pictures

*Noteb*
4. The police show up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1223476-New-York-City