*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pregnancy
  2. Tsukiumi
  3. Who to choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826861-Sekirei-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1919555-Pregnancy
by Zaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1826861
The girls of Sekirei start to expand! You decide how!
This choice: Pregnancy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pregnancy

    by: MalevolentDarkness16
It was just another day at Izumo Inn. The tenants of the residence were left with a few chores while the landlady tended to her shopping. There wasn't much that needed to be done, just wipe the floors, collect and wash the laundry, fold the already dry laundry, and clean the bathhouse. With the seven sekirei and lone ashikabi, they decided to split the jobs up evenly. However, the lone ashikabi found himself in a bind when his sekirei wanted him to be their partner. A tug-of-war soon ensued, as the more common rivals wanted their ashikabi.

"Minato, how about we be partners?" Musubi asked with a cute smile gracing her lips. She stared at Minato with those big adorable eyes, causing the raven-haired ashikabi to blush red.

"Um..."

A familiar vein popped into Musubi's rival's head as a growl escaped her lips.

"Nonsense! Minato shall be my partner. As his true wife, it's only logical that my husband assists me."

"I'm his wife too you know," Musubi retorted. Tsukiumi frowned at her rival's statement.

"Thee is not his wife, but merely a concubine."

Musubi cocked her head to the side. She didn't know what Tsukiumi just called her.

"Hey Minato, what's a concubine?"

The ashikabi couldn't find the words to explain, but it didn't matter, as someone slammed into his stomach and hugged his waist.

"Big brother will help me!" the little Kusano declared with her angry face on display. The little life manipulator is known for her serious jealousy, but neither Tsukiumi nor Musubi faltered in their task.

"Hmph, dost thou think thee is capable of being Minato's wife. Thee is far too little to even have a boyfriend, let alone a husband," Tsukiumi stated. Kuu growled at the water sekirei, who joined the little one in a lightning stare. Minato was still contemplating on a way to escape, but it was nearly impossible with his three sekirei clinging on to him, their very large breasts pushing against his arms, which did make him happy inside, but the thought of the landlady coming back made him scared on the outside. Speaking of landlady, he did remember a little conversation she had with him.

"Minato, you're a kind and respectful person, but you need to learn how to put your foot down. You let your sekirei walk all over you and don't tell them. You have to tell them how you feel; and if they really love you, they'll listen and won't be angry. Don't forget; you're their ashikabi, so hold up your end of the bond," she told him. Minato nodded his head and took a deep breath.

"Ku, ku, ku, my favorite part of my soap opera has arrived. How will the husband respond to the commotion?" Matsu, the brain-type, snickered.

"Hmhmhm, how about our hubby assists me instead?" Kazehana, the wind sekirei, wrapped her arms around Minato's neck, her massive chest pressing against his back. It didn't break her ashikabi's focus, but did anger the two blondes even more.

"I will not have my husband assist such a drunken harlot!" Tsukiumi declared. "My husband will be my partner and that is final."

"Can't you all decide already?" Homura, the fire sekirei, questioned irritably. "Miya may come back soon and we haven't even started yet."

"Kagari's right," Uzume, the veil sekirei agreed. She wasn't Minato's sekirei, but more like a girlfriend to him. "As much as I love the entertainment, I don't want a ladle smacking the top of my head."

"Fine, then we let Minato decide," Tsukiumi stated. Everyone focused on him, seeing his confused face going back and forth. He was ready to say something until all the pressure slammed down on him. He saw everyone staring at him intently, making him gulp a little. He took another deep breath before choosing his answer.

"I'll be Tsukiumi's partner. Musubi can be with Kuu, Matsu with Uzume, and Kazehana with Kagari. Is that acceptable?"

"Fine with me," Kagari replied. "I just want to stay alive."

"Same here," Uzume responded.

"Oh fine, if that's what you want," Kazehana said.

"But big brother," Kuu pouted.

"Some other time Kuu; you can help me next time, promise."

"Really?" She clarified with the big sparkling eyes.

"Really; you have my word. Now go help Musubi so the landlady won't be angry," Minato told her. The little one smiled wide and nodded.

"Okay!"

With the situation defused, Minato looked towards his taller blonde.

"Now that that's over with, what should we do?"

What will Tsukiumi choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Clean the Bathhouse

*Noteb*
2. Wash the Laundry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MalevolentDarkness16 (UN: xdragonkaiser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826861-Sekirei-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1919555-Pregnancy