*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue 1: Arthur
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827775-Tiny-Hero/cid/1231308-Prologue-1-Arthur
by Artu
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1827775
A tiny boy, an evil sexy scientist girl... shrinking, transforming, squashing!
Chapter #1

Prologue 1: Arthur

    by: Artu
One day in a small town...a tiny boy walked down the street.
Arthur had dissheveled black hair, brown eyes and a warm smile, but his main feature was quite odd, as he only measured a few inches. He was perfectly normal apart from being as big as a doll.

That day he wasn't smiling as he walked thinking about his situation.
Lately everything he tried went wrong, he though. Because of his size he had a lot of trouble to get along with other people, even though he tried his best to help.
He had trouble making friends as everyone was too worried about hurting him and his knowledge about girls was very poor as he was only squished by them when trying to aproach them...

Thinking about all of this he saw a granny about to cross the street and offered to help her. The old lady thanked him and tell him that he seemed like a quite special boy.
The word "special" echoed in Arthur's head... That was true, he was special...he could do things no one else could, his greatest weakness could be his power....

He could be a....a superhero! He was so inmersed in his new thoughts that he didnt even notice the old lady being ran over....
Buuuuuuut.....he had decided to be a hero so he began to wonder if he should get some kind of cool costume or where should he begin his career as a defender of the justice.

Suddenly, he heard someone's cries coming from the end of the street and he saw two figures in front of an ice cream shop.....


http://iarturoi.deviantart.com/art/Prolo...

You have the following choice:

1. Continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Artu (UN: iarturoi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Artu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827775-Tiny-Hero/cid/1231308-Prologue-1-Arthur