*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827815-Durarara-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1329189-Celty-Sturluson-Fattening-up-a-Sexy-Dullahan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1827815
Fatten up the characters from Durarara! First of its kind; we checked!
This choice: Celty Sturluson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Celty Sturluson, Fattening up a Sexy Dullahan.

    by: no penname
Celty stretches as she gets up out of Shinra Kishitani bed. She had come home from a hard night of transporting again. She was stiff and sour on her body all over from the crash she had when her motorcycle hit a curve and she falls over on it. "Celty, You look like you need a day off so you just stay home and rest." Shinra had said leading her over to the couch as she was tipping out a message on her phone. "Look Shinra I'll be fine." "Celty your take the day off you need your rest to" "fine one day Shinra but only because I'm so sour today got it." "Okay Celty just as long as you feel better tomorrow." Celty, as unwilling to take a day off from her job, lazied back on the cough and napped a little.

About a few hours latter she awoke to the smell of something being cooked near by in the kitchen and looks at Shinra and could see him cooking. "Oh you were having such a good nap I thought I'd cook you a special meal for you to unwind today." "Oh you did? Well I am hungry Shinra." He brought he the food which he had made 12 plates of food. "why is there so much?" "okay truth I was wanting to make you something that you would love but I didn't know what you wanted so I made you all I could before you woke up so you could tell me what you like best." The smock bellowed out in a massive plum as she started eating the food and soon had ate a hole plate in a moment and moved onto the next but Shinra seemed strangler to be like he has gotten away with something on her. "Shinra that was a good start but I feel hungry I think I can eat more of your cooking still." She then just chowed down seemingly unaware of a growing bulge in her gut to which Shinra seemed very happy about the growth as he had made it so she would have to eat all that food and it was very fattening so she was gaining weight each bite.

Soon though she was done and lend back and put a hand on her gut and was shocked to see the size her belly had gotten. "Shinra what did you do?!?!?!" Shinra then explain what he did to the food. "Shinra why did you ruin my figure for?" "Well to tell the truth Celty, I was wanting to see if you gained weight like a normal human and well you look really amazing like these because you well you look better then ever before me love." Sits down next to her and rubs her belly some and smiles. "Your belly fees like I was hoping it would Celty. I would like to know Celty if you would like to gain more weight Celty."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no penname (UN: dragonfang48 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake Featherston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827815-Durarara-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1329189-Celty-Sturluson-Fattening-up-a-Sexy-Dullahan