*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1270727-You-wake-up-in-Trevors-room-and-he-is-slee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1827844
What happens to you when you are sold to young boys
This choice: You wake up in Trevor's room and he is sleeping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You wake up in Trevor's room and he is slee...

    by: Blade
You wake up and it is dark. You cant see a thing. You walk around carfully and hit a wall. You rub your hands across the wall and you soon notice your in a box! You feel the roof and it is very loose. You push it up easily and get out. You notice he is sleeping. This is your chance! You ran for the door. Before you could get out, you are grabbed and lifted into the air. Once you are turned around you see Trevor's face.
"You were leaving weren't you?" Trevor said with tears in his blue eyes.
"No way! I was just going to get some water."You said as serious as possible. You just knew you didnt want to anger a 7 year old with gastritis.
"Oh,"He wiped his eyes and lef the room.
You were going to try to esape again but he closed the door. About 1 minute later he came back with a water bowl.
"Now you wont have to leave"He said.
He got back in his bed and soon began snoring again. You stopped acting like you were drinking the water and tried to escape again. You got out of the room and came to some staires. You slowly climbed down the first 12 before...

You have the following choices:

1. Trevor comes after you and is gassy

2. Nothing happens

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blade (UN: funnyfaced at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1270727-You-wake-up-in-Trevors-room-and-he-is-slee