*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828177-One-Piece-Transform-Story/cid/1228975-The-Beginning
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1828177
The Straw Hat pirates find a strange object that causes them to experience some changes
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Hidden in a Box

"Hey, guys! Catch!"

Zoro grunted as he tossed the large heavy chest up onto the Sunny's deck. They had been doing some diving for exercise while they rested in the harbour, and he had found it at the bottom. It had been some time since the crew had reunited, as well as gained three companions: the snake princess Boa Hancock, who had followed Luffy all the way from Amazon Lily; Fire Fist Ace, Luffy's adoptive brother; and Vivi Nefertari, the princess of Alabasta and longtime friend of the Strawhats.

"Whoa!" shouted Luffy, as ran over to chest; it was bigger than he was. "It's so huge!"

"Don't get your hopes up, Luffy." chuckled Sanji as he walked over. "Knowing Marimo it's probably full of junk."

Zoro growled and shot the cook a death glare. He was too tired after his swim to bother arguing, though, so he just flipped his middle finger at him and went back to wringing out his shirt.

"Well, what're we waiting for!?" announced Nami, Belli signs already in her eyes. "Open it, open it!"

"Calm down, Nami..." muttered Usopp as he picked the chest's lock. "You've gotta be careful with these things. They could be boobytrapped or anythi..." he was cut off by a loud click. "Got it."

Usopp and Luffy pushed the humongous lid back, revealing a huge variety of gold, jewels, antiques and pretty much everything else of value.

"Whoa!" shouted Chopper, his eyes widening in wonder. "So pretty!"

"It's so shiny..." gasped Brook. "Why, I think it's starting to hurt my eyes! ....except I don't have eyes! Yohohohohoho!"

"You've really outdone yourself, swordsman-san." stated Robin with a smile.

"Yeah, swordsman!" laughed Franky with a thumbs-up. "You did a SUPER job!"

"It is impressive, but I'm sure given the chance, Luffy would have done much better." Hancock remarked.

"Lady, you must not know Luffy very well." chuckled Ace as he reclined against the ship's railing.

"Mister Portgas, you shouldn't talk about your brother like that." scolded Vivi.

Luffy drooled as he stared at their newfound treasure. However, something quickly caught his eye.

"Hm? What's this?" he asked, as he plucked out some sort of gold amulet from the pile. It was round with a blue jewel in the middle; it didn't seem any different from the piles and piles of jewelry already in the chest. And yet, there was something about it...

Luffy didn't have time to ponder this any further. The amulet immediately reacted to his touch as the jewel glowed, before releasing a blinding light from it that engulfed the entire crew.

"Ah!" shouted Luffy as he attempted to shield his eyes.

"Luffy!" screamed Zoro. "What did you do!?"

You have the following choices:

1. They all swap genders

2. They all swap bodies

3. They all swap powers/abilities

4. They all swap clothing

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hidden in a Box (UN: burningking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden in a Box has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828177-One-Piece-Transform-Story/cid/1228975-The-Beginning